Saturday, November 1, 2008

Prince Hall regularity and recognition

I have been reading the blogs from Brother Milliken regarding Prince Hall and racism within Mainstream Masonry.
As I go through the chairs I have become more and more concerned over the future of our fraternity. I have finally come to the decision that the point needs to be forced at Grand Lodge.
I plan on proposing that the GL of Washington withdraw recognition to any GL that does not recognize Prince Hall Masonry as regular.
I have been told that this is tantamount to dropping a bomb on GL, but I strongly believe the stain on Masonry must come to an end.

1 comment:

Frederic L. Milliken said...

Gosh, I have been saying the withdraw recognition thing for years now. It gets me known as a bomb thrower.

Your GL has a fine record with PHA. I have just finished burning copies of a DVD/Video that my Grand Master loaned me. It is the the Masonic Ceremonial Celebration & Dedication to MW William H. Upton held in Walla, Walla Washington on June 8, 1991. It is odd that neither the GL or PH GL websites mention this fine man.

Maybe you could change that also!